The AT & T developer summit was filled with the range of new phones . This time the summit was in the favour of the Windows based phones .
At the summit CEO Ralph De La Vega announced a large number of new phones with the Titan 2 (LTC’s first Windows phone) being in limelight . Although LTE 4G is exciting but still Titan 2 got a lot of attention. Jeff Gordan (communication manager) said that the wanted to do something in the field of the Windows phone world.
HTC made a move ahead last year by introducing
- New T- mobile myTouch mobile which had excellent image quality and a variety of advanced shooting features .
- HTC Amaze which added BurstShot and a few extra shooting features.
Since Microsoft dosen’t allow for any overlays so the only area they could achieve some flexibility was the camera.
Features of the Titan 2 :
- 16-MP camera with F2.6 aperture (the feature which got everyones eye on the show )
- Illuminated backlit sensor .
- Camcorder can shoot upto 720p resolution video .
- Getting a couple of shooting modes like hip-looking feature , Burstmode ,an image stabilizer and flicker adjustment , Night mode,etc(almost maximum number of shooing modes).
- Design wise: It is just thinner than the Titan
- 4.7 “ display (oversize)
- Battery size has increased from 1600 mAH to 1730 mAH (a sighn of relief over the battery time)
Although the only problem faced is that it is the single Core- processor so it can’t support 1080p HD video capture.
This conference has given new scope of advancement for windows phone however only possible with Microsoft windows support . Titan 2